This high quality SVGA line extender is ideal for boosting low-level SVGA signals which need to be carried across long cables.
Using our high quality cables (even up to 50M) does not normally require the use of this booster. However, if there are other considerations such as an in-line passive switchbox, or some other signal reducing item, then this booster may be needed to permit the signal to be carried over this distance.
- Pixel Frequency: 250Mhz
- Extends video signal up to: 65M
- Video input connector: 1 x HD-15 Male
- Video output connector: 1 x HD-15 Female
- Max. Resolution: 1920 x 1440 60Hz
- Cable distance (Device to Monitor): 65M
- Signal type: VGA, SVGA, XGA, Multisync
- Dimensions (LxWxH) mm: 97x56x26
Supplied with a 7.5V 800MA UK power supply.
Suitable for use with projectors, plasma monitors, etc.