Used to switch between two PCs and one SVGA monitor, PS2 keyboard & PS2 mouse, this KVM is suitable for live switching as it emulates the PS2 signals. One port on the KVM switch is dedicated fro PS2, and the other can be used for either USB or PS2.
PC selection can be made manually (via push buttons on the switch) or using hotkeys on the keyboard. Supports monitor resolutions of up to 1920 x 1440. Supplied with a UK specification PSU, USB to PS2 adaptors, and cables sets (1 x 1.2m & 1 x 1.8m), this unit is also suitable for use with optical, 4 / 5 button mice, cordless and wireless devices.
- Controls PCs using just one PS/2 Keyboard, PS/2 Mouse, and Monitor
- Supports standard PS/2 Mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse (PS/2 compatible / Optical / Explorer 3.0), Wheelmouse Optical, Trackball (Optical 1.0 / Explorer 1.00 & Logitech TrackMan (FX / Live) mouse
- Supports Microsoft intelliPoint 4.0 mouse driver & Logitech MouseWare driver
- Supports Windows 95/98/98SE/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP, DOS, Linux, NetWare
- Easy to install - no software required
- Easy to operate
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free booting
- 2-way PC selection - Push button switches or keyboard "hotkey"
- Auto scan function to monitor PC operation
- Superior video quality - up to 1920x1440, DDC, DDC2, DDC28, DDC2AB, 200MHz
- Auto skip over PC power off (ON/OFF selection)
- Beep sound ON/OFF for port selection
This product is supplied WITH cables.